This course introduces basic first aid principles, what to do in a variety of emergency situations, how to treat different injuries and where to get help. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Introduce you to the three principles of first aid
- Explain what a primary survey is
- Help you recognise the importance of communication
- Give details of CPR and the recovery position
- Identify a variety of first aid issues
- Give information on how to manage different situations
- Describe what a first aid kit contains
This is a cross sector course and will benefit all professional’s, frontline workers and leaders.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
This course is accredited by Open Awards – Badge of Excellence
|First Aid Awareness Adult Foundation Level